Indian Funeral Costs & Options in Sydney
This is a question that most families ask straight away when they enter the initial stage of planning a funeral. How much will it cost and what are my options?
At Sahara funeral Services in Sydney we have all the answers that you will need to know about the cost of a funeral and what options you have! Sahara Funeral Services can provide you with a list of choices that you will help assist you in planning a funeral that will reflect your loved one’s personality and life.
Our funeral director and friendly staff are highly trained and will be able to show you all of the choices and price points that are on offer. When pricing a funeral, you will need to take into account the personality of the deceased, any religious or cultural backgrounds that was important to them and the financial need of the family.
At Sahara Funeral Services we offer an extensive flexible pricing structure so that you and your family can choose between a large range of services and funeral options.
Before you commence with any funeral arrangements, our funeral director will be there to provide any pre prices before you will need to commit or engage in any firm or fixed services. We encourage you to call our funeral director with any questions or queries that you have regarding the funeral cost and options prior to making any major decisions.
To give you and your family peace of mind, our expert funeral director and planners can provide you with a general outline of the proposed costs. We will be able to provide you with an itemised list of all costs outlining the service and its end cost. This will give you peace of mind knowing exactly how much your loved ones funeral will cost, with no surprises at the end of the funeral.
When planning a funeral there are generally a list of common costs that you can expect, below we have listed some of those associated costs so that you will be able to gather a general idea.
- Professional Service Fee: This fee is based on the tasks and services that are involved in planning the overall funeral. Our expertise and overall care is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 day’s a week, 365 days per year. Our funeral director and highly experienced staff will be there for you when you need us the most.
- Transferring of the Deceased: Transferring of the deceased from one place to another, all whilst in our care. Sahara Funeral Services can organize this service for you and your family making the things easier for your family. Let us take care of the transportation for you, so that you can concentrate on making other decisions.
- Mortuary Care: Our highly experienced funeral director can organise the care of the deceased, giving you peace of mind.
- Organisation of the Chapel and Hearse: Organising the chapel and hearse can be stressful, let us take care of that for you. We can provide you the costs associated with both of those services, so that you will have peace of mind.
- Death & Funeral Notice: Placing a death notice in the newspaper is still something that many families like to do, if you would like are friendly staff to assist you with this service please let us know so that we can give you a quote and give you general advice.
- Cemetery & Crematorium Services: At Sahara Funerals we can provide you with a detailed list of products and services that will farewell your loved one the best way you know how. Please contact our funeral director for fixed prices, so that you will have an idea of the end cost.
- Priests, Hindu Priests, Sikh Priests, Civil Celebrants etc: Sahara Indian Funerals Sydney caters to all religions and have a full comprehensive list of priests that will suit your religious and cultural needs.
- Floral Requirements: You are not alone when choosing the appropriate floral arrangements for your loved one’s funeral, our friendly and helpful staff will be able to show you all of your options and finalise a price for you that will fit within your budget.
- Catering Services: Ask us about the catering options and serviced that are available, we can also give you a final fixed price so that you can allow for it within your budget.
- Music: Some families like to have some type of music present at their loved one’s funeral, we have an extensive range of musicians that are available to you. We can also give you a fixed end quote so that there are no surprises.
- DVD Services: Many families like to record the funeral of their loved one, this gives them the opportunity to celebrate their loved one and have a recorded memory for future years. The recording of a DVD can give peace and mind to many families that are left behind. Please contact our staff if this service is of any interest to you and we will be able to organise options and prices for you.
Above are just some of the products and services that we have here at Sahara Indian Funerals Sydney. When planning a funeral and the costs that are associated with it, please consider the services mentioned above. We also provide other services that have not been mentioned, so if you have any queries into the services and products we provide, please feel free to give us a call anytime, we are here to help!
Sahara Funeral Services understands that everyone has various budgets, individual requirements and religious and cultural needs and requirements. We are highly trained and sensitive to you and your family’s needs, please feel free to discuss all of your concerns regarding any of these aspects.
We promise to help and assist you the best way we know how and we will consider your financial budget and provide you with an extensive list of costs so that there are no surprises throughout the entire process.
Please call us today on 0422 728 588, we are here to help!