Indian Funeral Arrangements Sydney
Indian Funeral Arrangements in Sydney By Sahara Funerals
Are you looking for Indian Funeral Arrangements in Sydney for your recently deceased loved one, then call Sahara funerals now for stress free Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Nepalese, Sri Lankan & Other Indian funeral services in Sydney.
Compassionate, caring and sensitive –we are devoted to arranging a genuine, graceful goodbye to your loved one. And we are pleased that our families say we always go the extra mile to help.
Arranging a Christian, Sikh or Hindu funeral service in Sydney can be complicated. While mourning your loss, you may not be aware of all the little details needed to prepare a flowing funeral service.
At Sahara Indian Funerals Sydney, we pour all of our energy into easing your worries. So while we work to prepare a personalized funeral service, you can take the time needed to grieve.
“We acknowledge with deep sense of humility that you walked the extra mile in the time of our need to assist us and considerably reduce our distress as we grieved and farewelled our mother, mother-in-law and grandmother on her final journey.” – Dr Yogendra, Neelam, Chrishneel and Channelle Narayan
For the best and Caring Indian Funeral Arrangements in Sydney, call Sahara Funerals now.
A special service tailored to you
At our first meeting, we walk you through every step of the service. This can include:
- 24/7 advice and attention
- Personal, professional consultation to arrange your special service
- Taking care of your loved one, arranging their transfer into our care
- Preparing and dressing your loved one for viewing
- Access to our private viewing facilities
- Selection of coffins and caskets to suit your budget
- Body preparation, embalming or temporary embalming/preservation
- Liaising with your chosen cemetery and crematorium
- Organizing all necessary paperwork including the registration of death with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Liaising with your preferred religious leader – or organizing a religious leader in your area
- Placing the notice of death and funeral in local media
- Using a hearse or other funeral vehicles
- Flower arrangements with florists
- Arranging audiovisual
- Mourning stationery – cards, order of service, tribute, thank you
- Anything else you need
During the ceremony, we will ensure it is peaceful, humble and progresses smoothly. We are there to help with the family and ensure every mourner has the chance to view and farewell your dearly departed.
To arrange a respectful funeral service, simply give us a call.